[GNC] Problem with reconciliation report dates

sdan45 sdan45 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:16:59 EDT 2019

I'm trying to reconcile my account.  The beginning date is on 6/21/2019 and
the ending date is 7/19/2019.  The actually reconciliation when fine.  The
problem comes in the report section, when I enter the beginning and ending
dates as shown above it wants to give me dates starting with 5/21/2019.
I've tried every option I can think of but it still doesn't want to give me
the transactions for the dates I've asked for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen