[GNC] Reconciliation Report Problem

sdan45 sdan45 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:03:13 EDT 2019

I have an account that I've reconciled and everything goes great doing that.
The problem comes in when trying to do the reconciliation report.  Here's
what's going on.  My beginning balance was on 6/21/2019 and the ending date
is 7/19/2019.  When I enter those beginning and ending dates in the
reconciliation report options what comes up is not the transactions within
those dates.  It's giving me transactions from like 5/21/2019.  I've tried
all kinds of different options trying to give me the corrects transactions
for the dates I entered and have just about given up.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen