[GNC] Concern with the lengthy list of "Known Issues"

Rare Bear dcwest01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 21:53:55 EDT 2019

I use 2 win 10 pc's and have GnuCash 3.6 on both.  The only "issue" that I
have run into in recent history is slow saves and that has been solved
several updates ago.  I used to update only one pc and stay with an earlier
version on my primary pc but I no longer even show that level of caution.

Totally Happy!

Dennis W