[GNC] Account report: defined date range

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 25 20:11:44 EDT 2019

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, Michael Hendry wrote:

> Open the account.
> Right-click within the account’s window (i.e. on any of the transactions).
> Choose “Filter By”.
> Set up the date range you are interested in.
> Reports->Account Report.

Running 3.6.

I just tried this and the account total for the date range
01/01/2019-07/25/2019 is the same as the date range since I migrated back to
GC in 2017. For some reason the filter by doesn't. I can scroll back to 2017
when viewing the account register.

It's not obvious to me what I've done wrong. All ideas welcome.

Regards,

Rich