[GNC] Account report: defined date range

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 25 22:17:37 EDT 2019

If you can scroll prior to your filter, you must not have applied the filter.

I’ve never used the right-click method and just found out, that it seems to save separate settings to the View menu method.

Either way though, I still got the account report desired and in both cases, I couldn’t scroll prior to 1/1/19 which was my early date I set until I cleared the filter.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘account total for the date range’.

There is a running balance.
There is a total debit line.
There is a total credit line.

The running balance matched between reports run with and without the filter, but that is to be expected because my ending dates are the same. I ran a filtered report for all of 2018 instead, and of course got a different final running balance.

(oddly, my running balance with today as the final date is $16 less than my register account balance, not sure how that is possible)

Does the first transaction on the report start at 1/1/19 according to your filter or on some date in 2017?

If 2017, again, the filter did not take, try again.

Regards,
Adrien