[GNC] Concern with the lengthy list of "Known Issues"

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 02:58:51 EDT 2019

Scotts,

If you still haven't updated to the latest version, I would recommend
delaying further. My upgrade from 2.6.16 to 2.6.21 was without problems, but
the "upgrade" from 2.6.21 to 3.5 was more like a downgrade and I'm still
regretting it. (Windows 10)

The csv importer is better in 3.5 and allows configurations to be saved, but
whilst there may well be other enhancements that I haven't discovered yet,
there are a number of disappointments that affect my regular use of the
software...

1  The program takes a long time to load.
2  Tabs are much bigger. I like to have 16 of my regularly used accounts
open at the same time and have their tabs arranged down the right hand side
of the screen for quick access. In version 2.6 there was room for about 20
tabs on my laptop screen but with 3.5, there is only room for 12 and
scrolling to access the hidden tabs is not easy. Not only are the tabs
bigger than they need to be, but there is a 2mm padding between tabs.
3   Scroll bars are very narrow and there are no fine adjustment arrows so I
have to rely on dragging the bars or using the scroll wheel (when I have
one).

I don't know whether these are known issues or deliberate changes as I
haven't seen a list but, currently, I wish I had stayed with version 2.6.21

Alan

scotts wrote