[GNC] Concern with the lengthy list of "Known Issues"

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 06:18:28 EDT 2019

I think the UI upgrades have been an unfortunate but necessary consequence
of many Linux distributions deciding to kill GTK2 and all GTK2- based apps.
If jralls or gjanssens haven't spent countless hours upgrading components
then GnuCash would have been dropped from all major distributions.

Most UI issues *can* be tweaked via CSS -- as everything here is
opensource, users are encouraged to dive in and amend to their liking.

Finally the list of issues bein long; apart from the GTK3 preferences  I
believe most of the "new" known issues in 3.x were also present, but
undocumented in 2.x.