[GNC] GC Crash Report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 28 08:29:45 EDT 2019

Just curious,

Did you transfer all of the transactions in that asset account to the same liability account? (1:1 transfer)

If so, you could have just deleted the asset account and GnuCash would have asked you where you wanted to move the transactions. (of course, the method you chose should work as well without a crash)

I’m not 100% certain, but I think the devs would prefer crashes be reported on Bugzilla. You can upload your crash report there.

Another thing that *might* be of use, do you have a backup copy where you could repeat the steps that led to the crash and reliably make it crash again?

Regards,
Adrien