[GNC] Income statement incorrect

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 31 11:30:51 EDT 2019

Running gnucash-3.6 here. I downloaded the help and guide pdf manuals and
assume they're for 3.6.

Using the start/end date options for the income statement report I see
revenues much higher than shown in the checking account when I specify July
2019 as the date range. The brief description of the report in the guide
gave me no insights into why the discrepancy exists.

The only possibility is that the report is showing accounts receivable that
have not yet been paid. That would explain the discrepancy.

Is there a way to produce the income statement of only received revenue and
not outstanding receivables?

TIA,

Rich