[GNC] Income statement incorrect

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 31 11:36:46 EDT 2019

Rich,

The report is accrual based by default. It will include AR because that is revenue that has been earned. Accounting standards require that revenue is recognized when earned, regardless of when it is actually collected.

If you want a cash-basis Income Statement, you’ll need to modify your included accounts in the Accounts tab of the report’s Options.

Regards,
Adrien