[GNC] Future transactions

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 17:03:08 EDT 2019

Christopher,

Thanks for your suggestion but I haven't found the 'Balance Forecast' report
in the version I'm using.

I'm also not looking for a report but simply want to be able to see future
transactions in each account (which I can do) without them occupying the
visible screen when the window opens. Currently, for some of my very active
accounts, /*only*/ the future transactions are visible when I open the
account window and I have to scroll up to see current and past transactions.

Alan

Christopher Lam wrote