[GNC] Future transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jun 2 17:40:24 EDT 2019

While it may be more than you want to bite off, using the Business Features for regular bills like utilities and credit cards will provide you with a “Bills Due Reminder” that will fire on first run, or whenever you want.

It really isn’t difficult to work with once you get started. I use it for all regular bills. Some bills I just duplicate as they come in (or I get an e-mail notice they are due) and a few where the charges vary slightly (phone, utilities) I just duplicate and update for the current billing period before posting.

Regards,
Adrien