[GNC] [GNC-dev] report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jun 3 05:41:21 EDT 2019

Dear Hilda,

you've joined the wrong list.  you've sent your message to the email list that
discusses the low-level development of the Gnucash program.

"how do I" questions are best sent to thea user-level list, that I've copied
this to.  Please remove the gnucash-devel email address from any reply.

I find that the Payable Ageing report  (under the   Reports menu , then
Business section)  shows totals owing including VAT (very similar to GST)

the same is true in the  Bills Payable dialogue box (business menu -> Vendor
section)

Hope that helps you look for the info you need.
Maf.