[GNC] Unsplitting a transaction

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 5 14:34:05 EDT 2019

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Expand it and remove all the other splits.

Derek,

That's what I tried before writing. I left only the credit and an expense
debit. When I saved the transaction it still showed 'split' and had empty
rows.

> Or you can expand and right click -> remove splits (I *think* that is the
> correct phrasing)

Well, there was a 'delete splits' option which did nothing for me but wipe
out the 'split' in the transfer column and the amount in the credit column.
I couldn't fix it so I essentially re-created the transaction.

Thanks,

Rich