[GNC] 3.5, transfers between accounts of different currencies, setting the exchange rate

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 5 17:21:19 EDT 2019

Roger,

I just did a test transaction. It worked as expected.

I entered a transaction with a credit to a USD based asset account and a debit of equal value to an XAG based account. A pop-up window asking for the exchange rate appeared.

I also used the ’Transfer’ button on the toolbar which includes the exchange rate fields at the bottom.

What OS are you using? (I tested on MacOS Mojave)

Regards,
Adrien