[GNC] Unsplitting a transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 5 17:39:19 EDT 2019

I think it’s just a matter of whatever is the optimum workflow for the situation.

Some of my auto-fill transaction details include 10 or more splits. It is much easier to keep the anchor split and choose to ‘delete other splits’ than to remove the other 9 one at a time. But If I only want to change one or two, certainly, deleting (or just re-assigning) those is much quicker to complete the entire entry.

Regards,
Adrien