[GNC] File not found, file in history

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 8 04:15:49 EDT 2019

You *installed* Mailman?

That has nothing to do with accessing the mailing list.

Yes, the list is run/managed by the Mailman software, but as a list user, you don’t need to install it. It runs on the mailing list server, not your local machine.

If you actually and literally (both correct usage here) *installed* Mailman on your computer, you can uninstall it, because you don’t need it.

To access the mailing list you just need to subscribe to the list with an e-mail address. (just like you’d sign up for free junk on any website, except in this case, you’re not signing up for junk, but help)

Regards,
Adrien