[GNC] Export files for audit

Mike stagl M_Stagl at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:00:06 EDT 2019

Thanks.

I ran across a FAQ on the wiki that explains that, and I think it will
work well.

I just created a Transaction Report with the detail I need, and saved
it as an HTML file.  Then I opened the HTML file with LibreOffice/Excel
and formated it how I needed.

It looks pretty similar to what our Treasurer submitted last year to
the auditor.

Side Note- I noticed that the Running Balance column broke when I
selected Detail Level to Multi-Line in the Transaction Report.  This is
in GnuCash 3.4+ (2018-12-30) on Debian 9.  Does anyone know if that is
addressed in 3.5?  I'm so close to the end of the fiscal year I wanted
to wait to upgrade to 3.5 until after I closed this year's books.

Thanks for the help,

Mike