[GNC] Fwd: no user assigned error message

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:31:32 EDT 2019

A human is involved in authorizing your mail-list membership to minimize
spam, I think that you didn't wait long enough, but it seems that you are a
member now.
Please reply to the list using the instructions at the end of the email.

We all were neophytes once.  As you know well, that disappears with
experience.