[GNC] Fwd: Impossible to generate reports.

cageda at free.fr cageda at free.fr
Tue Jun 11 05:55:30 EDT 2019

Sorry Geert.

I know why the balances show zero.

To make my history lighter, I have started a new account on Jan 01, 2019, with the balances of my old file as of Dec 31, 2018. So it's normal there is nothing on that date in my new file. I haven't tried yet but I'm sure It'll work if I generate my Balance sheet as of today or Jan 01, 2019.

So I'm almost out of my problem. I can work like this. But based on the info you now have, do you see a way of operating normally?

TIA
Alain