[GNC] Issue with account reconcile

jcnickell jcnickell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 19:18:18 EDT 2019

I was running GnuCash 2.6.19 on Linux Mint and tried to reconcile an account,
The "reconciled balance" is not reflecting the value of the transactions I'm
reconciling.
I tried updating to 3.2 (via FlatPak on FlatHub) and the same behavior was
occurring.
I then deleted the transaction I have identified as "problematic" and tried
to recreate it.  It is my pay check so the Auto-Fill created the "same"
transaction as previous.
I then tried re-reconciling but I'm still seeing the same issue.

Issue:  Select option to reconcile account (including sub accounts).
Supplied the Reconcile date, and the ending balance from my bank account.
Verified that the starting balance matches the starting balance for this
period as my bank.
I "checked" the single transaction I've identified as problematic.  It's a
split transaction with the Income value going to several several expense
accounts and the primary bank account I'm trying to reconcile.

After checking this transaction, the reconciled balance does not equal what
my bank account shows or my calculator shows should be the balance after
"adding" the pay check.  If it helps the "reconciled balance is $.03 less
than what it should be.

I've verified that the values in the actual transaction balance.

Thoughts?