[GNC] OT: DMARC / DKIM and the GC lists

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Jun 16 06:27:55 EDT 2019

This is one for  mailman gurus...

I've recently got around to adding DKIM and DMARC to the domain I use for
sending email to this list.

I just got a couple of DMARC failure reports, following a message I sent to
the list, for reasons which I mostly understand about the changes the list
makes to messages flowing through it.

Assuming I want to keep DKIM & DMARC enabled, what is the best direction for
me direct my research into tweaking my setup so that i don't get DMARC fail
reports each time I post to the list?

1. change the reporting policy to "never" (seems like a bad idea)
2. set up some exception that says gnucash.org is an allowed sender for my
domain (or recipients are not to check those messages)
3. some way to disable DMARC for messages I send to the list?
4. something else?
5. Just ignore it... ;-)

thanks,
Maf.