[GNC] OT: DMARC / DKIM and the GC lists

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jun 16 17:38:46 EDT 2019

I don’t see how #2 would solve anything as gnucash.org isn’t sending mail through your domain. You can request DKIM checks as part of an incoming spam filter, but that wouldn’t have anything to do with your settings for outgoing mail.

I wouldn’t do #1, or #3.

If the message is making through to gnucash.org anyway I’d just go with #5.

Regards,
Adrien