[GNC] New computer to set up gnucash and migrate from old.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jun 16 17:41:48 EDT 2019

Randy,

If the old computer still runs at all, you can network them together and use the Windows User Migration feature. (not certain of the exact name, but that term should get you close in a search engine) It will move all of your data and settings as part of your user account. (you get to fine tune what it migrates as well)

Regards,
Adrien