[GNC] I just don't understand reconciliation

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue Jun 18 20:02:42 EDT 2019

On 6/18/19 4:56 PM, Maf. King wrote:
> I'm slightly confused as to why dispatch dates matter in an accounting
> program.  It almost sounds like you are trying to use the reconcile workflow
> for something that is not.

Just trying to get everything inside the balance date.

I do not use the "balance" button for anything except Bozo's
throw away account to see what happens.

I used the "finish" button on one of my checking accounts, but
then again everything had passed on the statement.  Got
lots of nice "y"'s.

I think I should only do finish on the opening date of
my statements and use the box on the lower right to see
if I balance with the ending date of my statement.  That
it does a nice job.