[GNC] subscribe to newsletter and a question

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 19 06:15:35 EDT 2019

I forgot to mention that *if* you are not concerned with who the balances forward are owed by/to, then you can carefully enter manual balance forward transactions between AR/AP and Equity:Opening Balances.

Generally, you don’t want to make manual entries to these AR/AP accounts, but if you are aware of the consequences, then you can proceed. (the consequences are that the Business features will not be cognizant of those entries, and with this method, you’ll have no way to see exactly who you owe that AP balance to, or who owes you the balance of your Receivables. But this is a simpler option for some special cases)

Regards,
Adrien