[GNC] GnuCash Unified Chart of Accounts for nonprofits

bigal0228 director at itp4wnc.org
Fri Jun 28 12:29:42 EDT 2019

I've been looking for someone who may have set up a Nonprofit COA using the
Unified COA with 990 info.  I've seen some old posts where the user had been
working on and created a UCOA but didn't have the file or link for it
posted.  If there already exists an importable file in CSV or QIF, etc.
online somewhere, if anyone could point me to it I'd be greatly
appreciative.  I've just recently done away completely with all things
Windows including the Quickbooks for NonProfits Edition I was using after it
crashed and burned during a Windows update.  I found GnuCash and after
looking it over decided it was by far the best solution for my nonprofit.  I
just wanted to avoid manually recreating the entire COA if possible.  If
that's what I'm relegated to doing, so be it, but if anyone out there has
done it already, I'd love the assistance!

Thank You!