[GNC] How to make liability payment to be appeared in expenses reports

Eagle7 joegan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 01:14:31 EDT 2019

/(Sorry, my original reply look greet in the preview using HTML format, but
odd when posted. Here my re-post with more plain text format)/

Many thanks for your useful reply and it worked if I create it in the split
transaction inside the
*Checking Account*.

However, I tried to reproduce the end result using *Business Menu ->
Customer -> New Invoice...*.  It seems to be not possible.

Here how I did it.
1. Create a new customer invoice, where *Income Account* field:
*Income:Insurance*
2. Posted and Paid with *Checking Account*

The above satisfied your: -
Asset:Current Assets:Checking       Db xxxx
Income                                                        Cr xxxx

For the 2nd part, I cannot reproduce using the above UI method.
Expense:Insurance                       Db xxxx
Liability:Insurance                                        Cr xxxx

For the last part, I can reproduce when pay the insurance company from
*Business Menu -> Vendor -> New Bill*
Liability:Insurance                      Db xxxx
Asset:Current Assets:Checking                   Cr xxxx

How you did it via the *Business Menu* instead of directly edit the
Accounts itself?