[GNC] Online bank access

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Sun Mar 3 15:46:39 EST 2019

> On Mar 3, 2019, at 11:16 AM, Allen <ag at la-gordon.org> wrote:
>
> I have the macOS version and gave been attempting to enter my bank info for direct access to the bank accounts. The bank is recognized during the setup but the options to access the accounts are greyed out. No errors were reported during theIs this option available on the macOS?
>
> Allen Gordon, PhD, CISSP

I have been using aqbanking with gnucash to automatically download data to my Mac from banks that allow directconnect for over 10 years. These days things that go wrong are much more likely to be banks changing something on their end to make the connections not compliant with ofx standards. But it also has been almost 10 years since I used the setup wizard, so I don’t remember much about it, and can’t give you useful advice.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com