[GNC] Music Teacher: tracking balances owed from students

musicteach jonwiestmusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:45:58 EST 2019

Hi all,
My music teaching income is all over the map, I receive payments for
individual lessons, monthly payments - I have to cancel lessons for
performances; some lessons are rescheduled and some are skipped.  Bottom
line is that I understand the income tracking side of things (entering
payments), but I'm wondering what the best way to track balance owed would
be.

Is the best way to use the Account Receivable system?  It seems like a lot
of work to start a new invoice for every single lesson I teach.  Do you have
any other ideas to automate this process a bit as I'm spending quite a bit
of time on this stuff, and I'd like to break free.
thank you for your time