[GNC] MySQL

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Wed Mar 6 16:44:09 EST 2019

Yes I can connect using the mysql command line tool. No, the gnucash db has
not been created.

But I cannot use the mysqlworkbench shell. It complains about a missing
connector (python?)

Also, gnc get the "bad data" error even if I try to "save as" with a bad
password, no password, or no user id. So it doesn't look like it is really
hitting the db at all.

Keith