[GNC] Uninstall GC

refdoc at gmx.net refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Mar 7 12:09:07 EST 2019

   If you installed from source, you need to uninstall, yes. Otherwise you
   have a potential mess.
   Where did you install into?
   I keep all programmes I compile myself under /usr/local/ which keeps it
   clean and easy to separate out if necessary.
   Peter
   Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird
   autocorrects.