[GNC] Default invoice/statement

Roger Oliver rmomxtx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:51:02 EST 2019

Adrian,

Good to know. May try the intermediate step of upgrading to 2.6.21 first. I
understand 3.5 should be out by the end of this month. I have a separate
computer I can experiment with first.

Thanks,
Roger

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 13:30:46 -0600
From: Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net>
To: GnuCash <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Default invoice/statement

Roger,

If for some reason you just had to stick with the 2.6.x series for a while
longer, I?d recommend 2.6.21 as many bugs were fixed between it and 2.6.17.
It is the last stable release of the 2.6 series. But 3.4 is the current
release. (3.5 is due out at the end of the month I believe)

Regards,
Adrien