[GNC] Default invoice/statement

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 9 19:27:08 EST 2019

Roger,

CSS is an acronym for Cascading Style Sheets. It is a web language used to describe presentation and appearance. Since reports are output in HTML (a web document language) CSS is used to ’style’ the reports. (fonts, colors, padding, lines, etc.)

Custom reports are saved in their own data location. See the Wiki about file locations for more info.(The wiki will also have some info on CSS for you)

If I’m not mistaken, the saved report directory was renamed between 2.6 and 3.0, (as ‘2.4’ to ‘2.8’) so you may need to find the old versions and copy them. Be warned, you should open each report and make sure it works properly after doing so because the underlying code for some reports is different and you may need to adjust your preferences for them. If you have a particularly uncooperative report, you might just need to re-create it.

Regards,
Adrien