[GNC] Uninstall GC

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Mon Mar 11 10:42:24 EDT 2019

Dennis,

The error says that "make" is on root's path but not dennis's and that it's a link to /usr/bin/cmake and that doesn't exist. That's a problem with your system and you need to clean it up.

When `make uninstall` fails check to see if install_manifest.txt exists in the build directory. If it doesn't then you'll have to uninstall GnuCash manually as David explained. if it is there then you can run the command that make uninstall would: `xargs rm < install_manifest.txt`.

Regards,
John Ralls