[GNC] GNUcash Product description in report

Martijn Heuts usadutchies at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 13 15:17:35 EDT 2019

Hello,
Before I did an update many months ago I was able to create a particular report and for some reason I can't figure out how I did itas I lost all my reports after the update.
The report had products I sold in there. This report was generated from when I created an invoice and gave a description of the productI sold. I had a report created which showed me all the 'descriptions' (my products) and it included the date/month, price and product description.
All I can do right now is generate a similar report but it has the customer name instead of the product description.
Any help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,

Martijn