[GNC] GNUcash Product description in report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 14 01:27:26 EDT 2019

To get invoice line items on a report do the following:

1. Do not ‘Accumulate Splits’ when you post the invoice(s). This can be done by unchecking that box when posting, or fixing the preference globally. (this will put each line item as its own split)
2. Open the the relevant Income/Revenue account register.
3. Filter the view to the desired date range.
4. Run an Account report with ‘Memo’ checked under the Display tab. (that will get you the line-item text as they are split memos.)

You can also do this with a Transaction Report.