[GNC] not been able to launch Gnu Cash 3.4

vinod gandhi vinodgandhi1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:28:27 EDT 2019

Dear John,
I was able to launch GNU Cash 3.4 on my Macpro Book with your help. I have
another problem which you could help.  I want to use GNU Cash for keeping
my personal account and not business acc. When I
select from the menu File |New | New File. This launches the New Account
Hierarchy Setup assistant. We use INR (Indian Rupee) as currency. I want to
choose the Common Accounts which should be checked by default. This option
is for users who want to set up personal accounts. But I only get one
Business account which shows INR GST. It does not show anything else. I
tried to change it in Options but there is nothing in it. How can I get
Common Accounts?
Many thanks in advance.
Vinod Gandhi