[GNC] not been able to launch Gnu Cash 3.4

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Thu Mar 14 11:51:52 EDT 2019

Vinod,

We depend on volunteers who are familiar with accounting in particular countries to build the templates and so far only the one template has been contributed for India.

The templates you're presented with in the new accounts dialog are determined by the locale, so to see a different one change the locale (see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings). en_GB is probably the best choice. Remember to set INR as the book currency. Once you've saved the new book you can quit GnuCash and restart it in your regular locale.

Regards,
John Ralls