[GNC] End of year rollover

garage cowboy garagecowboy3128 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 06:36:48 EDT 2019

Hi   - I am a new gnucash user  ( just a few weeks).

First of all, congratulations and thanks to all those  who have contributed
to  this great product.

My question is about EOFY processes   - I am used to products  which have
an end of year rollover process which clears reconciled transactions   - is
there equivalent function in gnucash?  What is the recommended approach?
am wondering  what will happen in a few years  when there are thousand of
transactions in the xml  file.

Also interested in contributing to the cause  but not a developer.

regards,

GC