[GNC] Saved report configurations

Roger Oliver rmomxtx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:10:11 EDT 2019

That worked. Thanks. You are correct, my intention was to experiment with
3.4. I thought I would try copying the stylesheet file to the test computer
as well. That did not work, I suspect because the picture file is not in
the test computer.

I take it that 3.4 will install with the Spanish accounting terms, etc., on
a Window 7 computer with the Windows language set to Spanish. Is that
correct? Spanish is not a language choice on the list when installing the
program but it installed on our working computer in Spanish anyway. That
was a boon for us.

Roger

The program looks good. Seems familiar and maybe a little easier on the
eyes.