[GNC] Unable to add prices to some securities

Alan Taylor alan.james.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:58:28 EDT 2019

More things not working properly …
In the Save As dialogue there is no way to select sql - click on the displayed xml does not reveal any other possibilities
Also the price editor dialogue does not allow selection of a namespace. There should be several, but it displays “All non-currency” with no other selections possible.

Tried a reinstallation (3.4), no change.

BRgds/Alan

BRgds/Alan