[GNC] Unable to add prices to some securities

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 20 01:15:31 EDT 2019

What OS are you on?

I think on Windows you have to install SQLite or MySQL separately. MacOS comes with SQLite and I think (don’t remember) most Linux distributions do as well. MySQL has to be installed separately for both MacOS and some Linux distributions, a few come with it already and some substitute MariaDB. (older versions of OS X, 10.6 at least, used to come with MySQL, but they moved that to a separate installation some years ago.)

The are no other options in the drop down because those database drivers are not installed on the machine.

Regards,
Adrien