[GNC] Unable to add prices to some securities

Alan Taylor alan.james.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:59:46 EDT 2019

Thanks Bucky but no joy, both with Yahoo and Apply.
After testing I do have a clue.
For the securities that are problematic, doing a manual ADD using the Price Database window appears to be normal (using apply and ok) but at conclusion nothing has been saved if looking for prices under the security in the left hand window. For these securities, there are NO prices at all, just the security name. However, the entered price IS used to update the default Portfolio report, so it is going somewhere ?
Does not seem to be specific to any particular exchange.

BRgds/Alan