[GNC] Unable to add prices to some securities

Alan Taylor alan.james.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:11:25 EDT 2019

John,

Basically reliability, accuracy and trouble free operation. Not the OS
itself, but GnuCash when running on the OS.

Rightly or wrongly i have the feeling that development time is not
necessary divided equally among the 3 versions ? Nothing wrong with that,
it’s just I don’t particularly care about the OS so if GnuCash has fewer
problems on a particular OS, then i’ll use that one !

Resource use not a factor.

Cheers/Ala