[GNC] Unable to add prices to some securities

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Mar 21 10:07:43 EDT 2019

Alan,

Alan Taylor <alan.james.taylor at gmail.com> writes:

> Ah ok … well thank you for your work on a great program.
>
> Without wanting to start any flame wars, can I ask for your opinion ?
> I have been using GnuCash for a long time, 10 years+ and it is an
> important program for me.
> I could run it on Linux, MacOS or Windows - given the choice of all
> three which would you recommend as the best host, purely for GnuCash ?

In my opinion (humble or otherwise), I feel that Linux is #1, then
MacOS, and then Windows.  Windows is by far a second-class citizen; none
of the developers actually do main development on Windows, whereas John
DOES do main development on Mac.  Most devs still use Linux.

Of course, just my $0.02, so YMMV.

> Brgds/Alan

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745