[GNC] Actual income

Martijn Heuts usadutchies at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 26 10:45:53 EDT 2019

Hello,
I am trying to understand my 2018 reports and the actual (net) 2018 income.
I realize that the 'Cash Flow' report does not subtract any refunds from the total.
The 'Income Statement' and 'Balance Sheet' reports do include the refunds, however these reports also include any invoices charged out whether they were (partly) paid or not. This unpaid balance goes to AR. Probably 60% of the AR is written off at our office as we work with insurance write-offs which we process at the time of the insurance payment (usually 30-90 days later, so part of our AR payments and write-off's are processed in 2019).
The point I am trying to make is that the 'Cash Flow' report doesn't show how much income we really hadas we had refunds in 2018 and the 'Income Statement' and/or 'balance sheet' report doesn't show how muchincome we had as these reports do not show 'income' but they show 'charges'.
Is there a report what shows the actual income I had in 2018 without the refunds and AR?Perhaps in the Cash Flow report can I filter out refunds? If so that would be the answer, I guess?
Thanks for all you do!
Martijn