[GNC] Actual income

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:21:44 EDT 2019

The cash flow report is not very well documented nor understood. There are
users who report bugs based on incomplete understanding of issues and
design decisions made by the report writers.

I strongly recommend tweaking the Transaction Report which is much more
predictable, and if you select the *correct* source accounts, will never
fail to produce predictable reports.

With regards to your business processes above I am very sorry it's not
exactly detailed enough to show the accounts, account-types, and
transaction flow of amounts. Your best bet would be to recreate a sample
datafile and submit in bugzilla.