[GNC] How to suppress automatic refund fill-in for overpayment

Tim Quinn tim.quinn at att.net
Tue Mar 26 16:10:51 EDT 2019

What you described is exactly what I do, applying the “left-over” funds to future invoices for that same customer. I know about and use credit memos, although not exactly in the way you described.

I was really looking just for fewer key clicks during payment processing to simplify things for myself, so I’m inclined not to create another Customer Deposits account which seems to complicate things unless I’m missing some other benefit.

Thanks.

- Tim