[GNC] Bills in Gnucash

Gustav Kriek drgckriek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:24:41 EDT 2019

Hi there
I'm new to using Gnucash and its also the first time I'm doing my own
books. I just started working for myself, and as sole proprietor I need to
keep better track of things.
Ive set up all of my accounts and brought everything up to date...took me
quite a few hours to be honest. I just realised I dont have a way to log in
a bill, see when its must be paid or indicate it has been paid. I presume I
didnt make the correct selection when I chose my hierarchy. I don't want to
create a new profile because it took so long. Is there a way I can add this
in to what I already have?
I would appreciate any advise.
Gustav